Terms and conditions of use
Contents of this website
The content herein is provided on an “as is” basis and Nadfinlo disclaims all express/implied warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. Nadfinlo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of this website or for anything posted on or linked to it.
Use of this website and any services provided herein
The user of this website must not post any content that is defamatory, indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, infringing any intellectual property rights of other third parties, illegal or violating relevant rules and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights of the Contents in this website
Nadfinlo Plastics Industry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred as the “Company”) respects your personal privacy and is committed to maintaining your trust and confidence. We believe ensuring the security of your personal information. Please take time to read this policy, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) ORDINANCE (“the Ordinance”)
The policies and practices of Company in relation to the collection, use, security and access of personal data of our customer are as follows:
Types of Personal Data Held
There is no obligation for our customers to provide their personal data to us. However, if the personal data requested by us is not provided, we may not be able to provide the services and/or products (“Services”) required by our customers.
We hold details of our customers including the names, addresses, , telephone numbers, data relating to Services and billing together with other data necessary for the provision of our Services.
We collect and hold the personal data of our customers to facilitate our business as a provider of related Services and/or products.
The purposes for which personal data relating to our customers may be used are as follows:
– the daily provision of our Services to our customers;
– conduct credit reference checks;
– processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities in relation to provisioning of our Services or requested by our customers;
– enabling the daily operation of our customers’ accounts and/or the collection of? amounts outstanding in our customers’ accounts in relation to our Services;
– conduct market research, customer, product and service surveys;
– subject to the requirements of the Ordinance, direct marketing of our Services;
– handling of complaints and enquiries from our customers;
– enabling us to comply with our obligations to interconnect or other industry? practices;
– observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements including any disclosure or notification requirements, to which we are subject; and
– any other purposes ancillary and relating thereto.
We also utilise specific personal data to assist us in protecting our customers against unauthorized use of our Services.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data of our customers will be kept confidential but we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) such data to:
– debit-collection agencies or other debt-recovery organizations;
– subsidiaries, associated or related companies within Nadfinlo, or
– any third party who provides services to us in connection with the operation of our business for the purposes mentioned above, subject to the provisions of the Ordinance.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the Ordinance, our customers have the right to:
– ascertain whether we hold personal data relating to them;
– request a copy of that data; and
– request correction of any such data which is inaccurate.
Requests for access and correction of data should be in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Nadfinlo Plastics Industry Co., Ltd.
Unit 405, 4/F, Westlands Center,
20 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
The Company and any of the companies in Nadfinlo Group may contact you with information about other products and services provided by the relevant company. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to us at the above address and the data will, without charge, cease to be used by the companies for such purposes.